Allows an application to write to external storage.
This application enables WiFi Ad Hoc mode on supported devices. WARNING - In a worst case scenario you may have to restore your device with a backup rom. If you are not ready to do so please don't use this app.
Please visithttp://arenddeboer.com/wififor a list of devices reported to work.
Reported to give problems on:
HP Touchpad running Cyanogen Mod 9 ICS
HTC Tattoo, Android 2.3.7 CyanogenMod-Arco-Kalim
Huawei U8500 (msm7225)
NOOK Tablet – BNTV250 (Android 2.3.4)
LG Optimus One (new version hopefully supports this now)
Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL
- Enable WiFi Ad Hoc mode (and keep infrastructure)
- Restore original settings
- Permanent fix, app can be uninstalled afterwards
- Root Access (Superuser)
- No WiFi signal strength visible in taskbar
- There are reports where WiFi completely stopped working (until a factory/hard reset).
Please create a rom backup before using this tool.
Use at your own risk!
keywords: AdHoc ad-hoc **
WiFi Ad Hoc enabler
0 users LIKE this Android application
0 users DON'T LIKE this Android application